Garfield PTA - Enhancing School Life!
The Garfield PTA are a group of parents that works in partnership with the school and the local community to raise funds through a host of events, to provide additional tools and activities to help bring learning to life for the children.
Over the past year, the PTA has
- Provided transport for a class trip to the seaside
- Bought digital cameras for every classroom
- Hired a mobile planetarium for Science Week
- Booked the Animal Man to help Reception learn about African animals
- Hosted the Garfield Cinema, the Christmas Fair, International Day and the Summer Fair
- Organised numerous sales of uniform, cakes and ice cream
- Provided refreshments at coffee mornings, sports days and school productions
We welcome parents of the school to join us either in our meetings to discuss ideas for future events, or just to volunteer any spare time where possible.
The PTA committee is comprised of:
Oliver Grig - Chair
Wendy Macdonald - Vice Chair
TBN - Secretary
Faye Coffin - Treasurer
If you have questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org